Friday, February 5, 2010

About our Blog

Because we seem to have found a few followers over the last several weeks (!), I thought it would be a good idea to explain our project, the blog. Our Soup Bowl began as a way for Trish (my future Mother-in-Law) and I to compile our favorite soup recipes. We both love to make soup, eat soup and talk about soup. While sitting in the Ritchie's kitchen one day discussing a particularly yummy slow cooker corn and potato chowder, we thought about how fun it would be to gather up out favorite soup recipes to share with each other. Trish brilliantly decided that a blog would be a great way for us to go about doing this and here we are! After all, why not share out favorite soup recipes with everybody? Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and your favorite soup recipes for us to try! Bon appetit!

2 comments:

  1. "I adore your blog!! My blog is only 8 months old so I’m definitely going to read through all of this tips – can’t wait to implement some of your advice!

    I wanted to ask if you have attended any conferences with other bloggers and how important you think this is to grow your network. I am looking at the Alt Summit this June, the Food Blog Forum in Asheville in August, IFBC and the Big Potluck later this year. Any thoughts? Thanks so much, Pickup Lines Google Gravity Tricks I love you quotes Good Night Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I regularly make my own granola, crackers (great use for nut pulp!), nut milks, nut butter, kombucha, hummus, dressings, and pesto. I have tried to make yogurt a few times but haven’t gotten it quite right, yet. Yeast breads intimidate me for some reason, though I made my own english muffins once last year! I will definitely be bookmarking this list and making some of these (ketchup!) very soon. Dark Web Links How to Access the Dark Web Website Traffic Estimator Best Backlink Checker Tools Play Free Games Online

    ReplyDelete